If you made it this far through our site (www.thrives.be), we’re going to assume that you know what we offer our customers. What you may not know, is what we offer our employees. We care about individuals, and great people. We prefer motivation above experience, personality above so-called proven track records.
So if you’re not looking for a job where you’ll fade away behind walls of bureaucracy, if you don’t want to have a handful of managers above you, then Thrives might just be the place your looking for. We offer a horizontal structure, where everyone knows everyone and everyone’s input matters just as much as the others. Of course, we offer expertise, training and career plans… But we also offer a fridge filled with drinks, a cozy corner to ease the tension and a place where you can feel at home. You spend a big part of your life working, so you might as well enjoy it.
Need to work from home a day or maybe more, just to dodge a virus or something? Sure, why not. Need some last minute leave? Don’t worry. No ‘flexible hours, as long as you start between 8.03 and 8.12’ mambo-jumbo, but real flexibility. We’re a team, and the only way we can achieve great success, is through happy and motivated team members.
What would you do?
As a Dynamics 365 Trainer you will be playing a big part in establishing our Thrives Academy. Knowledge is power, and at Thrives we proud ourselves on being a top level niche player. In close collaboration with our functional consultants, you will be preparing and giving customer specific trainings. You will teach them how to get most out of their Dynamics 365 implementation through trainings and hands-on exercises. Next to that, you will also help in establishing our online Thrives Academy brand, through the set-up of YouTube tutorials and online training classes. From time to time, you will be giving internal training to get new colleagues up to speed and teach us about new exciting features of Dynamics 365.
Because a trainer is often required to have a broad knowledge of the products, we also encourage you to act as a quality insurance person.
So what does that mean? Here’s what a typical week would look like.
You arrive at the office, grab a coffee and go through your mails. You’ve given a great training session to a customer that just went Live last week and they have some additional questions. After discussing the possibilities with the functional consultant on the project, you provide feedback to our customer. You have two On Site trainings on Thursday and will spend the majority of the day preparing those trainings.
Tuesdays you keep for the quality assurance of our add-ons. Our VOIP Connector is scheduled for a big release next week, so you spend the day testing and working with the developers to have a fully functional version. There are a couple of cool new features introduced in this release, so you craft a tutorial video explaining how to use these new functionalities.
You have to drop the kids off at school, so you work from home today. You have a couple of online meetings in the morning, to discuss the contents of future trainings. In the afternoon, you are presenting our online Basic User training to 5 people of different companies. You follow-up the training with a short thank you for attending communication.
You’re up early, as you’d like to rehearse today’s trainings one last time. After that, you’re off to the customer where you will be giving a training to the sales team in the morning, and a training to the operational team in the afternoon. By the end of the day, you’re exhausted, but satisfied. The manager of the company was excited about the training and congratulated you on the professional approach. Job well done!
Friday is content day! You block the day to shoot a couple of YouTube tutorials and a blog post. There have been quite a lot of questions about Word Templates from our customers, so you decide to shoot a video on that. In the afternoon, you decide to work on your skill set to prepare for the Microsoft Certified Trainer exam. The weather is nice for a change, so you decide to quit at 16:00 and enjoy the weekend… well deserved.
As a Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 trainer you…
- Prepare training material tailored to our customers’ software.
- You present trainings, both in real life and online.
- Define the shape of our Thrives Academy.
- Help onboard new colleagues.
- Give internal trainings and presentations about new Microsoft Dynamics 365 features.
- Take responsibility in the delivered end result by reviewing project implementations.
- As you’re an experienced speaker, you might be asked to participate in presales activities and demos.
We are looking for someone…
- With an analytical mindset and being tech savvy is key.
- Who likes working with people.
- Is a no-nonsense, “yes we can” person. With a team player attitude!
- Who preferably has some experience as a teacher / trainer.
- Customer-oriented and that loves a challenge!
- Who masters Dutch, English and preferably also French.
- Did we already mention we’re looking for a team player?
How will we help you get there?
- We assist you in learning, training and obtaining your certifications, through hands-on team effort.
- We provide a supporting environment where it’s ok to make mistakes… After all, you learn through your mistakes.
- We’re easily accessible… you have access to the knowledge of your colleagues!
- Attitude and being a team player… that is totally your doing!
What we offer
- You will end up in a young and stable business environment where you will be challenged daily with varied projects and where you will come into contact with customers from very different sectors.
- Flexible and fun work environment.
- You will receive an attractive salary with a company car and numerous fringe benefits.
- We have an eye for a good work-life balance with flexible hours, working from home and an easily accessible location.